Sunday 29 September 2013

Street Style - Cassidy

Cassidy was such a bundle of fun to feature. She works in fashion (pretty obvious, no?) and I spotted her in AB10 in Union Square; which is where her cool studded check shirt is from.

Altogether a great looking no muss no fuss outfit on a great looking girl.

By the way, I thought she may have been originally American because of her name, she told me she gets that question a lot but she's good old Scottish. Curious me went online and discovered Cassidy is actually an Irish name meaning "clever"or "curly-haired". There you have it. Random knowledge gained :)












I love her palladium boots so snooped around online and found a similar pair at the PALLADIUM online store here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! yes I love the outfit but her eyes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore her shoes. I would love them in many colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is so cool. where is it from?

    ReplyDelete