Monday 23 September 2013

Style Event - Blush Boutique Exclusive Cocktail Opening


I received a swanky invitation for the BLUSH BOUTIQUE preview opening night. Went along with my friend Sally and we had a fantastic time.

Laura Hepburn, the store owner, was an amazing hostess and gave her guests a good...
night in with lively chat and attention.

There was a cool DJ, a cocktail bar by 10 DOLLAR SHAKE, cupcakes, good company and then the gorgeous clothes and accessories...of which we all got a discount for purchases on the day. Ha!

I have to say, even without the discount, the prices of the clothes and accessories were very reasonable and you all should give the boutique a stop over. For those outside the UK, they intend to start online shopping soon.

I got a gorgeous number for a steal of a price. Will be sharing pics of that soon.

So here are photos from the night, some of my favorite pieces, and some of the very cool people I met.

Enjoy.


You need to see what this black dress looks like when worn, it's on the Blush Boutique facebook page. FAB!


















This was the "Blush Martini" made by 10 Dollar Shake. 'Twas headily sweet and quite alright for a lightweight like me :)




And here's Laura, boutique owner. Her dress is available to buy in store.



Laura's mom and Jackie. Now...Laura's mom was ah-may-zing! She made us feel like we were all just good friends of her daughter who'd come over for (some very glamorous) tea. We heart Laura's mom


Nicola's dress is also available to buy in store. She says she felt fantastic wearing it. Well she certainly looks fantastic too.



There are too many reasons why I love this clutch purse, but most of all that handle...great as an added accessory for the fingers and could be handy as a girl's security measure ;)


Fabulous, bubbly Jackie...and she said "No wahala" when I said I'll see her later...awwww...(yeah private lingo only for the cool crowd...**insert cheesy grin**)







Black is beautiful. End of ;)

Cheryl (gorgeous isn't she?) is the in-house hair stylist for Blush. The idea is for you to get your outfit and glam hair all under the same roof, and then you're ready for your night out. Love it!


That clutch purse again....




What's your favourite part of this photo? :)





8 comments:

  1. OMG! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it open yet? I'd like that black and white number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The store opens to the public on Saturday 28th September. Be sure to check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha I luv this post. My fave part of that last photo is the lipstick. It's everything! What shade is that and what brand? I need to know right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! not sure what brand the lipstick is. Maybe hopefully Cheryl will stop by the blogpost and reply?

      But yes I agree with you, the shade is fierce! :)

      Delete
  4. Those cocktail drinks look awesome and my favorit part of the last photo is her eyelashes. Can never get mine to look like that. Has she fixed them on? They're gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ladies,thanx for ur comments! I love my bold col lipsticks,the one i was wearing is Rimmel London APOCALIPS lip lacquer red,but i also applied Rimmel London EXAGGERATE full col lip liner 024 red diva.my eyelashes were fixed on by moii and were purchased from ASDA only £5,i applied all my make up and fixed on lashes last after using Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme on my own lashes first then another coat after lashes were fixed on,i always use Rimmel lipstick,give it a try ladies and estee lauder mascara is Amazing!!so for all u ladies that love ur big lashes u def need to pick that up,i wouldn't use anything else!!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response Cheryl (at least I hope it's Cheryl)

      So there you have it ladies...you can rush off to your nearest Boots/Asda/Superdrug and get sorted with Cheryl's lush look :)

      Delete