Tuesday 1 October 2013

Street Style - Jocelyn...of CuriouScope

Jocelyn was at the Apple Store in Union Square when I spotted her. The girly but bold outfit made her stand out from the crowd; and y'all know there's ALWAYS a crowd at the Apple store!

Anyway we got talking and she actually designed the skirt herself. She's got an online boutique called CuriouScope (now how come I never come up with cool names like that?).

CuriouScope is based in Glasgow but you can check out and buy her designs from ASOS here.

Her designs are really funky.

Enjoy...










3 comments:

  1. How so pretty. The bows and everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit but I would have worn heels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edith, I agree heels would be really cool but for going out and about shopping in the mall, I would always choose wear flats :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete