Friday 5 July 2013

Style Food - Rustico

Ok I've been to Rustico loads of times BUT I never will get tired of raving about their food.

The Italian authenticity is of proven levels (was there with my Italian pal last night and he was well impressed). 

Customer service is top notch. Plus can I just say...WHAT'S IT WITH THE HOT WAITERS???!!! 

The Gamberoni Barcarello or in my words "orgasmic prawn salad"


Linguine Con Pollo & Porcini...such a huge portion too!

 
 
Their website boasts "Our food is lipsmackingly yummy". Oh yes Rustico, I must agree!

13 comments:

  1. I love rustico too! Can never get enough of their pasta choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh making me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calories! but who cares eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I was wondering where to go for tea later...here's my answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to help in decision making ;)

      Hope you had a happy belly?

      Delete
  5. I'll have that cake thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it's actually tiramisu and it was delish!

      Delete
  6. I've heard so much about Rusticos but still never been, must give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must! And the prices are pocket friendly too :)

      Let us know how it goes?

      Delete
  7. Rustico oh Rustico, never less than perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rustico is tops for Italian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was at rustico for dinner on Saturday. Fantastic food

    ReplyDelete