Tuesday 16 July 2013

Style Find - TK Maxx Rummaging

I'm sure you all agree that TK Maxx is one of those stores that should be walked into only if you're certain you have special powers of spending discipline.

Impulse buyers beware!

So anyway, I walked in yesterday and was smitten (yet again) by some uber stylish items which I thought to share. 



"The Bone Bowl"... I don't have a dog, but I bought this for my neighbour's golden retriever, Sula. Guess I'll be getting some sloppy thanks soon :)



Now...I sat on this beauty and stretched my weary legs...lush, blissful, would buy, love it, MUST BUY!



 

I took one of these retro pieces home with me...what can I say...I'm a sucker for all things quirky



Just a closer picture of the Bone Bowl I found on the net.

4 comments:

  1. Whoow! Guess where I'll be heading after my work shift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I luv everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! That bone bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, just got one of them wooden gas stations. Fits with my lounge perfectly

    ReplyDelete