Wednesday 10 July 2013

Style Event - 'Surfing The Don' - Photography Exhibition

Sunday 7th July, I went along to Seventeen at 17 Belmont Street for a photography exhibition.

The focus was to display captured images, past and present of the River Don, a breathtakingly beautiful but often forgotten river, whose corridor cuts a swathe of blue and green forming part of the urban fringe of north Aberdeen. 

The photographs were impressive and I lapped it all up. I thought I'd share some of my faves from the day.

STOP PRESS!...
...there was one child exhibitor, cute little 6year old Nadine. Had to get a photo of her and her photo...what a confident little burst of energy she was too!

The exhibition continues through July and August and in the words of Alicia Bruce (www.aliciabruce.co.uk), "it's time the Donny got a share of the spotlight". 
















7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these. Were they for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all the photos are for sale.

      Delete
  2. Nadine is a little superstar. Weldone to her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Thank you for your kind words and for promoting our exhibition. I am glad you liked the pictures.

    Gary : My work is available in limited edition, signed and numbered prints. They could be mounted on the board, aluminium,foam board or you can get unmounted print if you like. Sizes vary but the most popular is 30x20 inches. Everything is printed on high quality photographic paper, with the life span of up to 80 years.
    Have a look at my blog for some examples of my work and feel free to contact me if you will have any questions.

    Best regards


    ReplyDelete
  4. Darren's one looks like a painting, is it really just a photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, so where is the next one? Still at seventeen?

    ReplyDelete