Wednesday 24 July 2013

Style Food - Moonfish Cafe

On trip advisor, Moonfish has been rated in the top two amongst restaurants in Aberdeen for the longest of a long time.

I know why. Their food is...flawless. I mean...I'm no expert fancy food critic but my taste buds know when they're happy. And Moonfish have the key to their happiness.

The only downside for me was the size of the place, it is a bit small, everyone's conversation is within earshot. But Sally (my friend who's decidedly cooler than I am) insists "the size adds to the charm". So...there you go.

You must forgive me for not getting the main course photos; we had emptied our plates before I remembered. Greedy betrayal. I know.

Moonfish Cafe...I'd go again. And again. And again. And then just one more time. 





4 comments:

  1. The king is born24 July 2013 at 21:02

    Been waiting for a post for a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice but a little too fancy for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonfish menu is always delicious

    ReplyDelete