Thursday 20 March 2014

Jill - She knows TREND

I love me some colour...Jill from TREND MAGAZINE made for a pretty sight in her vivacious burst of an outfit.

She was the seemingly effortless organiser at the helm of affairs at the TREND FASHION LUNCH. I say "seemingly" because I know events like these come with a whole lot of background work and a flurry of preparation on the day. But Jill...no moss, no fuss...just irrepressible elegance. I could take lessons.

Bottom-line was...her outfit simply had the effect of making you smile. The stark contrast from the typical austere colour choices of Aberdonians...now that's the sort of confrontation I like to be faced with. Yes please!

Enjoy :)












4 comments:

  1. My goodness she looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! What a summery outfit. Where is the top from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful everything

    ReplyDelete