Monday 21 October 2013

Street Style - Jenny

Hello, Hello and HELLO!

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. It's been dreary, wet and windy in the 'Deen and inevitably, the 'Donians cannot be bothered to show up in style. I mean, it rained so bad the last few days, rumor has it even the ducks were complaining.

Which is why I yelped for joy when I spotted cute quirky Jenny in her modernized 80's inspired cool ensemble.

She kind of reminds me of Sarah's post HERE, no?

Enjoy :)







 
So I asked about the bag...seeing as it's a hybrid between my regular satchel and a sort of funky owl and of course might be nice to have. BUT, she got it off ebay...sigh... 
 

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for a new photo! SHe's cute. I love her glasses and I also love her bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit here Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's cool, I will get out my denim jacket and wear it just like this

    ReplyDelete