Saturday 8 February 2014

Ashley - So Prim

I was on a quest to take photos for VERY magazine's February street style issue. I was running late on the deadline so went out with my camera on a Sunday evening style spotting frenzy.

The hard part is introducing yourself and why you, a stranger wants to take photos of someone you only met a few seconds ago. It's okay most times; but sometimes...it's tough.

I recall one of my style 'spotteds' told me point blank that she couldn't give me any money if that's what I was after...That was funny...Or not.

Ashley McAllister. Now what a cool cat she was when I asked to take her photos. Very pleasant. Very prim. Very proper. Her style was all beyond the exterior. More people like her? Yes please!

Enjoy...








4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's our Ashley, gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty and nicely dressed. Where are the jeans from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there's a nice looking lady

    ReplyDelete