Monday 4 November 2013

Street Style - Sarah Kennedy

I mentioned on the facebook page that I would be attending the "CANDY BELLE VINTIQUES" fair at The Thistle Caledonian. So I went along yesterday and it was a few hours of good vintage fun; rummages and finds and a bit too much money spent on my part.

Anyway, the best part was the organizers tasked everyone to dress up in vintage with the promise of a prize to the best dressed (to be determined by their facebook fans).

And Sarah Kennedy most definitely got the memo! I totally asked her if she's a relative of Jackie. I mean...seriously...look at the classic outfit and tell me your mind wouldn't have swung there.

Alas, she's of no such lineage. She's just a stylish singer-songwriter lassie from Edinburgh.

Enjoy :)







3 comments:

  1. Whoa! She's faaaaaaaaancy!!! Love the attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is so me Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's real vintage and I really like her style. not for everyone but looks fun

    ReplyDelete