Wednesday 6 November 2013

Street Style - Kate

Apart from traipsing round Aberdeen looking casual chic, Kate also organizes the charming March Hare & Craft Vintage Market which I featured in a post HERE.

She was at the Candy Belle Vintiques fair and so nicely nipped outside and braved the cold so I could get some photos of her.

So anyway, upon blog updating, I realized I really, REALLY want that dip hem top. First of all, it looks undoubtedly comfy, it's chic without being in-your-face trendy, I can wear it as a dress or a top as Kate did and it just generally looks stressless (cue observation of National Stress Awareness Day of which you can find out more HERE).










































I'm nice, so I'll share the one I found on ASOS here. Comes in black as well, on sale, grab it while you can.





The neck piece Kate has on was being sold at the Candy Belle event; here's a closer look. Interesting names, no? They're made and sold by Aberdeen based BOTTLED TREASURES; see their website here.


























Enjoy :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the look and the hair and everything. what's in those bottles really? where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really dyed resin ;) From bottledtreasures.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jilly. I'll update the post and link to your website :)

      Delete
  2. Ta! got mine in black from asos just now

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jewellery is Bottled Treasures :)

    ReplyDelete