Wednesday 21 August 2013

Style Home - Colour Block My Home? Why Not?

Certainly not for everyone but I personally LOVE colourful homes. They just bring out the playful little rug-rat (pun intended) in me.

Fabulous interiors bursting with all the zesty colours under the sun are my thing, and I'm sharing...just in case anyone was looking to do up your home space.

I'm focusing on the living room for now and depending on feedback, I can keep it up with ideas for other rooms in later posts...deal?

If this lounge doesn't keep the smile on your face, then...


It looks a bit "Autin Powers" but I still would :)







So I went on a hunt locally and found some versions available in Aberdeen. This sofa is from STERLING FURNITURE and is called the Jester Sofa...love it!



STERLING also has this tres cool and functional Ottoman; comes in purple, green, black and white as well so why not get two colours to add to the fun?



I was walking along Rosemount Place yesterday and saw this beautiful display at the window of THE DESIGN HOUSE. I'm so drawn to that vase, it actually featured in my dream last night, no kidding!



 
 
Anybody inspired yet? 😊
 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything. Problem is can I afford everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vase and flower arrangement at Design House. Are the flowers real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so Kerryann. I walked by when they were already closed and from the window they didn't seem like real flowers.

      But the fact that you're asking means they look good enough to pass for real eh? :)

      Delete