Saturday 31 August 2013

Style Food - The Courtyard

A dinner party was had for my good friends who got engaged. We were at THE COURTYARD, here in Aberdeen, located on a very quaint cobbled lane (1, Alford Lane) in the West End.

The food was generally well received by everyone; we were about 20; the service was faultless and our meals came on time but with enough of an interval to allow for chats in between.

Oh and the best part was there's a private room upstairs to accommodate a noisy bunch...which of course we were :)

I'd go again. Definitely.

We were given these haggis balls with cream, all on the house...very interesting taste...still on the fence about that one

Taste buds were pleased :)


The scallops starter...that sauce at the bottom was the star of the entire production





Aaaaaah the steak and chunky fries...my choice, always and forever


That's how you do a salmon dish...this right here...was impeccable


Was a bit too sweet for me but my unrepentantly cavity-filled sister thought it was the bees knees. There you go...




That cheesecake was sinfully delicious

7 comments:

  1. I went with my husband after I saw this and I must say the food was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! everything looks so yummy, i will try this place for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. And now I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's close to where I work, never been but I should try it now. Looks good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of this, but I love food anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, this makes me so hungry

    ReplyDelete